Our varied choices include Mexican, Peruvian, Venezuelan, Cuban, Caribbean and Salvadoran dishes.
It’s easy to find tacos in Tallahassee, but how about pupusas, causa de pulpo or pastelitos?
You may be surprised to learn that our repertoire of restaurants includes Peruvian, Salvadoran and Venezuelan choices.
Many of our chefs feature the food of their homeland or that of their ancestors in Spain, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central and South America.
Here’s a sample of our top destinations in the Capital City, places where you can dine in style or grab a treat off a food truck. If you want to add to the list please send your comments to [email protected]
* Cafe de Martin, 2743 Capital Circle NE (Peruvian)
* VeneBitestally1, 217 E. Third Ave. (Venezuelan)
* Habanas Boardwalk, 2819 Mahan Dr. (Cuban)
* Maria Maria Homemade Mexican Cuisine & Bakery, 1304 N. Monroe St. (Mexican)
* El Viroleño, 2910 W. Kerry Forest Pkwy. (El Salvadoran)
* La Tiendita Mexican Restaurant, 1840 N. Monroe St. (Mexican, Brazilian)
* Locos Tacos & Bar, 1525 W. Tharpe St. (Mexican)
* El Rincon Latino Colombian restaurant (formerly Super Perros), 2010 W. Tennessee St. (Colombian, Latin)
* Dejavutallyfood, 3537 Thomasville Rd. (Venezuelan, food truck)
* G&G Caribbean Restaurant – Apalachee Parkway, 745 Apalachee Pkwy. (Caribbean)
* Mi Jefa’s Tacos y Cantina, 1710 W. Tharpe St. (Mexican)
* Tally Taco, 2529 Apalachee Pkwy. (Mexican, food truck)
* Casa Grande Bar & Grill Mexican Restaurant (Mexican, multiple locations)
* Pineappetit, 2037 W. Pensacola St. (Island-themed cuisine)
* San Miguel, 200 W. Tharpe St., (Mexican), https://sanmiguelmexicanrestaurant.weebly.com/
* El Jalisco Southwood and other locations (Mexican)
* Chile & Chili’s Taqueria Tallahassee, 5750 W. Tennessee St., and Chile & Chili’s Taqueria Crawfordville, 2167 Crawfordville Hwy. (Mexican, food truck).