- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting Event
March 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST$20
The Wine House is hosting an event exploring wines from the famous Textbook Vineyards located in the Napa Valley and Oakville regions in California. These wines were created by industry leading producers, Jonathan & Susan Pey. Their award-winning vineyards specializes in “bold yet balanced” wines that are highly respected world-wide. There are two seatings, from 6 to 7 p.m. and 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Photo credit: The Wine House. Tickets start at $20. Check the website for info.
- Textbook Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley, California) – 90 Pts. Wine Enthusiast
- Textbook Chardonnay (Napa Valley, California)
- Textbook Merlot (Napa Valley, California) – Editor’s Choice/90 Pts. Wine Enthusiast
- Textbook Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley, California) – 90 Pts. James Suckling
- Textbook Page-Turner Proprietary Red Blend (Napa/Oakville, California) – 92 Pts. Wine Spectator
Participation Must be Registered in Advance.
Get your tickets on The Wine House on Market Street’s event page